Thursday, October 13, 2011

I gots cooking skillz!


My mother wasn't the best in the world but damn she could cook!
One of the few things that I've gotten from her is my uncanny power to make anything I touch salty and fattening.

This is a little something I've been doing for years and now I'm gonna pass on the awesomeness to you!

Vege egg Ramen

What you will need:

1 – Package of Ramen (Your favorite flavor)
2 – A can of mixed vegetables
3 – One egg
4 – Garlic pepper

First you soften the noodles in boiling water, add in the garlic pepper, stir, then drain. Next you add the Ramen flavor pouch and stir until everything is coated. Then drain one can of mixed vegetables and add to the mix.
Sauté the shit out of it until it is cooked and burned (just a smidge!)
Then crack an egg over the top and stir until it is fully cooked with the Ramen.
Sprinkle some sea salt or other seasoning (optional) and enjoy!

This makes for a happy David! And possibly a happy you too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment