Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sorry for neglecting this!!!

Hey all! This is David and I'm finally back with a computer that works. So much has happened since I last posted.

For one I went through a horrible relapse that was just... Well... I made a friend out of it at least. Although he's no longer in my life I still enjoyed the times I was with him. I went to Vegas with the guy and blew a lot of money but I had fun. Even though the time was spent being high and playing bingo, ha ha!

I still have yet to start my treatment but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I finished my book! You can now buy One More Suicide as an Ebook on either Amazon.com or at http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/57708
If you enter this code then it's half off: MC98B

Although I'd prefer you bought it from http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004ZLYUDS because they keep track of their sales.

In other news I got myself a roommate! Her name is Alecia and she has two wonderful little daughters! It's nice having the company, especially after being alone for so long.

Until next time I suppose. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment